Jun 10, 2015

Cloud System



How do you consider yourself into Cloud System ?
Many of us didn't have a clue what is it, non talking how to manage this new kind of storage over the internet. Yes keep in mind it's like some floating servers, that you put your data and access to it just by an IP address like for these common sites around. You can give a limited access to your stuff to a community member, or whoever.
Is it safe ? Sure, it's a no... But engineers and programmers work on his development everyday to reinforce the cloud security.
Now I'm going to list some free cloud storage available around the net, and that I use for my own.

1- MEGA
    Well, a complete satisfaction with this free 50 GB, secure cloud.

2- Mediafire
    Can't complain

3- Google Drive
    One of my favorite, my daily driving.

4- Dropbox
    I like it for the multi platform using but only 2 GB for the free subscription, it's less compare with       the competitions.

5- 4Shared
    My first cloud of storage, still use it cause they're more like a social network, where you can share       your apps, people can comment and can say thank you.

6- OneDrive
    Sincerely, I didn't use it. I had it installed on my computer, on my mail, but no time to share        
    anything. Maybe I should begin with this, new year after the famous windows 10 installation.